(Senior) Consultant CPM (w/m/d)
Über unseren Mandanten
As part of the implementation of our mandants growth strategy in DACH, they are looking for highly motivated candidates for the positions of Consultant CPM and Senior Consultant CPM to further expand their local CPM team in Germany.
Successful applicants have a special interest in corporate performance management processes & software and are characterized by an independent personality.
- Support national and international customers in the selection, design and implementation of professional CPM software solutions in the areas of management reporting, budgeting, planning, forecasting and consolidation – with a focus on CCH Tagetik, SAP, Oracle, Anaplan and OneStream.
- Analyze and optimize productive CPM applications.
- Support the further expansion of the existing CPM consulting team and the services offered in German-speaking countries.
- University or technical college degree in economics, business informatics, computer science, business administration or a comparable degree.
- At least 1 – 3 years of professional experience through a permanent position, ideally in consulting or a position in finance, controlling, BI.
- A special interest in financial processes and systems as well as the related technical and technical problems. Enthusiasm and motivation for the “hands-on” configuration of leading CPM software solutions.
- Strong analytical skills as well as very good knowledge of German and English.
- Committed, communicative and independent personality with a high willingness to travel, flexibility and resilience.
Our mandant is a unique «one-stop shop» and privileged partner for the Office of Finance.
As a consulting boutique in the field of corporate management, they combine in-depth specialist knowledge and many years of experience in controlling & finance with profound expert knowledge in relation to the leading CPM software solutions from CCH Tagetik, SAP, Oracle, Anaplan and OneStream.